- Base form properties
- List of groups responsible for the form
- List of groups allowed to see the form and post requests with it
The form YAML definition loaded in a text editor.
Saving the definition triggers:
- The creation of a new revision
- The reload of the request tabulation
A timeline of all changes on the form definition.
The timeline can be scrolled horizontally and zoomed.
Clicking on a change displays:
- The diff of the change
- The "Diff" button: Show the diff between the selected revision and the previous revision.
- The "Diff to now" button: Show the diff between the selected revision and now.
- The "Content" button: Show the full definition of the selected revision.
- The "Rollback" button: Rollback the definition to the selected revision.
The form ready for user input, as it is displayed in the request portal.